Friday, January 13, 2006

From Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, VA

It always brings back a lot of memories for me coming back to Blacksburg,VA since this is the first place that I started a church - New Life Campus Fellowship. And while the first three years were like a living hell, in the following years was saw the grace of God in abundance, as our struggling group of 24 grew to over 1,000.

Last night and today, I have had the privelage of sharing at the e4 project here at Virginia Tech, which is an intense and intentional training within the church. They have asked me to share about my favorite topic - Jesus and the Kingdom of God. My talks will probably be available for download sometime later this week at download section of the e4 site.

I have also had the chance to stay with my younger brother Joe and his wife and family. It has been such a joy to spend time with them. I have been overwhelmed with their kindness. It was also great to connect with many of those who are on staff with NLCF.

Well, I have to prepare for a number of talks today, so I must go. Remember, this is the last week I will be writing at this blog address, all my blog entries will move to my new address, so make sure you change whatever settings you need to change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home