Tuesday, January 03, 2006

LA Here I Come


la mountians
Originally uploaded by dream awakener.


Well I'm packing up and getting ready for my trip back to LA. I leave Amsterdam at 10:10 a.m. and then I will fly into Atlanta. From Atlanta I will fly to LA.

I'm looking forward to seeing my friends and enjoying the warmer weather. I love the seasons, but my favorite one is Spring, and LA is like a continuous Spring.

I feel that God has used my time in Amsterdam well. Today Joe and I met together with some leaders from Zolder 50 in Amsterdam and later with some leaders from The Almaz who have a cool church in Keiv, Ukraine.

Tonight I was able to connect with Todd again, as well as my friend Sander. We talked a bit about The Solis Foundation and how they might partner with us in helping the poor and oppressed. I will miss some of my old friends here and the new friends that I met.

I'm looking forward to my next entry when I return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home