Thursday, December 29, 2005

Awaken Europe 05


flies on boy
Originally uploaded by dream awakener.


Last night at the conference, I shared about what it means to be made in the image of God and how that shapes our calling.

This morning, Noel will be sharing about the life of Jacob and "How God can (and will) use anybody."

Tonight, I will be sharing about following Jesus. And how Jesus invites us to partner with God to redeem the world. And while partnering with God to help bring shalom includes many things, like bringing forgiveness and healing to the whold, building authentic communities of faith, welcoming the stranger and the outcast, helping people walk with God, redeeming vocations as well as the environment, helping people understand the scriptures and live faithfully in the story of God, my focus will be on two themes, due to time. I will be sharing about how following Jesus means we must engage in social justice and learn how to love our enemies. I will also be mentioned The Solis Foundation, which I plan to blog about later this week.

I would appreciate your prayers, as I have to learn to speak a little slower in order for all of the translators to do their job properly. If you know me and where here last night, you would be amazed how slow I spoke. It was good for the majority of translators, tonight I hope to make it good for all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home