Sunday, December 18, 2005

From LA to NYC to Amsterdam and London


london
Originally uploaded by dream awakener.

So tomorrow at 6 a.m. I will be leaving my apartment here in LA to fly into NYC then Amsterdam. My Dutch friend Tijmen will be picking me up from the airport and we will get the day to hang together. Then I will have the opportunity to stay with Eric and Marci Asp in the evening. Then on December 22nd I will fly to London and meet up with Kendall and Tyler. Kendall is currently on tour in Europe and is planning on opening up for Delirious. That should be a cool night.

Then the next day I am planning on connecting with Graham Tomlin in the afternoon. Graham is a professor at Oxford and currently works with a church in London. He has authored a number of books including The Provocative Church . If you haven't had a chance to read this little book you should. It is a jewel.

Then I will be back in Amsterdam for Christmas and the Awaken Conference starts after Christmas. I will be connecting with many old friends and meeting new ones as well. I will also have the chance to share about Imagio Deo "The Image of God" and Following Jesus and how these rich themes affect our calling in life. I'm excited about that.

After the conference I will be meeting with some different leaders from different countries in Europe. That should be a rich time as well.

I am planning on blogging once I get to Amsterdam, when I get the first chance. I may work on a post on my stop in NYC.

Until then, may your day be full of the peace that surpasses understanding, no matter what chaos you may be experiencing around you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home