Sunday, January 01, 2006

Goodbye 2005, Hello 2006


2006 in Amsterdam
Originally uploaded by dream awakener.


Well, 2005 is gone. You can't bring it back, the past is now past. It is now 2006, a New Year, with new possibilities.

What are you hoping that God will do in and through your life this year? One of my favorite verses in the scripture is: "Without faith it is impossible to please God. For he who comes to God must believe that He exists and will reward those who earnestly seek Him."

As I say goodbye to 2005, I am looking to 2006 with eyes of faith. I am dreaming about what God might do this year. I am thinking about what He desires to do in and through my life and the life of our community, Kairos Los Angeles. I am thinking about the many ways that God wants to bring more of heaven to earth, through people like you and me.

This is always a great time to reflect on the past and look toward the future, dreaming God's dream.

Helen Keller, the blind and deaf woman made history by learning to overcome her disabilities, was once asked if there was anything worse than being blind. She answered, "Oh yes! There is something worse than being blind. It is being able to see and not having any vision."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home