Wednesday, April 06, 2005

still catching up

after being gone to kenya and having lost and gotten a new computer, i still find myself catching up. just when i catch up with my phone calls i go to my e-mails to discover i have over 1,000 yet to answer, so i answer about 200 one day to find two days later i'm over 1,000 again. then i go to my phone thinking i'm all caught up, but i listen to my message service and it says, you have 17 new messages. i'm thinking, how can it climb so fast. tomorrow is a day off where i hope to go to death valley to get some cool photos of the desert, but i am afraid to listen to my phone mail and look at my e-mails. i hope to catch up by next week. if you sent me an e-mail recently, i want to thank you for your patience, as i am still catching up with my life.

2 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger jimi said...

i am completely freaked out about what 2 months is going to look like for me this summer! Let's see...i get back mid-late August, maybe i will be caught up by Christmas?

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger J.R. Woodward said...

i hear you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home