Saturday, September 17, 2005

when it rains it pours

photo by mark lorch

i am blogging from columbia missouri. we just had a great vision dinner for our west la church plant. things went well. the only problem is i lost my cell phone some time during the night. i tend to be absent minded, and when i am wearing new clothes, like a suit, and in new places, i find it easy to misplace things. oh well.

not only that, but before coming i lost my internet connection at my apartment, which is why it has been more difficult to post anything. someone for the cable co is coming by sunday to hopefully fix it. so i feel like i am missing two modes of communication.

on top of that, it is about 3:30 in missouri now. my ride is coming to get me. we have a 2 1/2 hour trip to the airport in kansas city. i get my plan at 7 a.m., arrive in la at 10 a.m. and have a lot to prepare for sunday. sleep is overrated. when it rains it pours, but you can find silver lining even in the clouds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home