Tuesday, November 15, 2005

what kind of candy are you?

Snickers

Nutty and gooey - you always satisfy.
What Kind of Candy Are You?
people have been very kind to me today on my birthday. i'm not the greatest when it comes to remembering birthdays and i have been amazed how many people have remembered my birthday, sent me cards, gave me gifts, cooked me cakes or food, or tried to get a hold of me to share something nice.

at our staff meeting today, they threw me a little party and they each shared with me one word that described me. some of the words were: faithful, faith-filled, free, unbridled, crazy, wild, inspirational, a learner, energetic, a goober (didn't know how to take that one, but they defined it as: childlike, playful,rambunctious, excitable) and an activist. if you had to describe me in a word, what word would you choose?

i am so grateful for the friends that God has given me on this earth. i thought i would do this silly test to see what kind of candy i would be and this is what i found out. so if you were a piece of candy, what would you be?

4 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger Julianne said...

I'd be a Mounds bar. I don't know why. That's just the first candy that came to mind. What kind of candy would Jesus be? hmmmm The food of heaven is beyond our comprehension. Baby Ruths are really good and so are recess peanut butter cups. So many people are allergic to peanut butter these days though. Some people seem to be allergic to Jesus too.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Isaac Pineda said...

Hey! Happy birthday! I'm so happy for you and I wish you have a really nice day along with your friends!

Since you want me to describe you in one word, I'd say... you are an ARTIST!

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Tanika said...

jr - I wouldn't even attempt to encapsulate all that is jr-ness into one word. I don't have that level of skill. I hope you enjoyed your birthday. I'm sure you did, but don't worry there is still more to come, I haven't seen you yet. Muwahahahaha! Happy Birthday!

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger J.R. Woodward said...

thank you all for the kind birthday wishes as well as all of you who sent something to me by e-mail or mail or gave me something in person. i am deeply grateful for all the kind words, gifts and actions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home