Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Which Theologian Are You?

So i took this test a couple of times and Jurgen Moltmann always came out on top. So let me know which theologian you are most like.
You scored as Jurgen Moltmann. The problem of evil is central
to your thought, and only a crucified God can show that
God is not indifferent to human suffering. Christian
discipleship means identifying with suffering but also
anticipating the new creation of all things that God will bring about.

Jurgen Moltmann

80%

John Calvin

73%

Karl Barth

67%

Friedrich Schleiermacher

67%

Anselm

60%

Augustine

53%

Martin Luther

47%

Jonathan Edwards

47%

Charles Finney

40%

Paul Tillich

27%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

3 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger Hikari Nakane said...

I ended up as Karl Barth. Makes sense. It's missing a lot of good theologians on the test though...

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger J.R. Woodward said...

I enjoy Barth. Yeah, it would be cool if they had a few others.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Jason Hesiak said...

All right. I'll admit it. Mine was Fredrich Schleiermacher. I didn't even know who the guy was, but then when I read about him, I was like, "Yeah, I guess that's me." Funny though, I found that those who oppose Schleiermacher (such as Barth, interestingly) say that the ideas of man (his concentration on the ideal and the real) take the place of God. But then last on my test was Augustine, who was a Neoplatonist, which is something I've studied a lot. So wierd how things make so much senese and yet don't make any sens at all sometimes to me. I guess maybe sometimes I react against the Platonic distance between the ideal and real that I see symbolized, sympathised with, and lived out around me so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home