Tuesday, September 27, 2005

garbage


trash
Originally uploaded by dream awakener.


"Nothing is as wonderful as knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. I have given up everything else and count it all as garbage. All I want is Christ and to know that I belong to him. I could not make myself acceptable to God by obeying the Law of Moses. God accepted me simply because of my faith in Christ. All I want is to know Christ and the power that raised him to life. I want to suffer and die as he did, so that somehow I also may be raised to life." Philippians 3:8-11 CEV

the more i get to know jesus, the more these words ring true in my heart as well. there is nothing in the world greater than getting to know jesus, learning to follow him, experience his power and share in his sufferings. it doesn't get any better than this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home