Saturday, August 13, 2005

my favorites



i love to read, i enjoy music and films are the new soul shaping stories of our day. so i have been wanting to put up a selection of some of my favorites for some time, and now is that time. i want to thank kevin wylie for helping me with this part of my blog project.

in the category of books, i have shared with you some of my favorite books in different categories. i don't list the categories, but if you know me well, you might figure it out. if i just had to strictly pick my top 15 books, the books i would have chosen would have been different. what i put under my favorites are my favorites from different categories including non-fiction. my favorite books, music and movies are not in any particular order.

when it comes to my favorite music, it is music that is my favorite at this point and time, stuff i like to listen now.

when it comes to my favorite flicks, it is some of the films i have watched more recently that i have liked, with the exception of one or two that fit in the older category.

so if you want to check it out, feel free to browse the right side of my blog. you can also just click the image and order it through kairos la, and a portion of the profit will go toward helping a worthy mission.

2 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Lane Coursen said...

Great timing! I was just looking for a new book...Maybe I'll pick one of these.

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger J.R. Woodward said...

that is cool. i am sure you will enjoy any of them. if you click the book and order through this website, a certain percentage goes to kairos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home