Wednesday, August 03, 2005

leaving paris


leaving paris
Originally uploaded by dream awakener.



so i'm packing my bags and getting ready to leave paris. it was a good trip. i exercised a lot just riding the metro and walking around. i can see why people in europe tend to be a bit thinner.

i'm looking forward to coming back home to los angeles, to meet up with friends and get back in the thick of things. i probably won't put too many more of my photos on my blog right away, though i will put them on flickr at some point for viewing. i will put other photo's up intermittingly.

as you may have noticed, it is my goal to have a photo for every blog i write. some of the photos will be mine, others may be from other sources. i just think photos bring things to life. if you haven't seen all my paris photo's yet, about 20 from day 1 and 2, be sure to scroll down and take a look at them all.

good night and pleasant dreams, whenever you go to bed tonight.

1 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger Empty Voice said...

Jr,

you are the only person that I am actually slightly jealous of. What life!!! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home